About Me

My photo
A fun-loving, reliable friend...husband, father, brother; Calm and cool-headed...I have the most adorable and beautiful wife that I can ever ask of God, and the cutest, most adorable bundle of joy in our two daughters and baby son...

Tuesday 10 January 2012

TV dictates...unpredictable!

So, just last Saturday, my little daughter, Miranda "directed" me to switch channels from cartoons to news, that was quite impressive...then...

And now, just yesterday, my wife, Miriam, tells me how after I had left home for work, she and the children went for breakfast, and as is- the TV was turned on..and the deal? Your guess is as good as mine- Cartoons! Nonetheless, Miriam felt in order to do a peek of the news channel, however, no sooner had she got the remote control to change, than the same Miranda "assured" her not to "put on her news"!!! Pow......what a slap.

Ultimately, my wife was taken aback, and for that moment, simply let the cartoons be..Unpredictable is the word, and yet God empowers each one of us to handle different pressures, to accommodate those around us. Well, I guess TV programming should just not separate us, unless each member of the family has his/her own TV stowed away somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Well you know how that saying goes ..."No news is good news"

    ReplyDelete