About Me

My photo
A fun-loving, reliable friend...husband, father, brother; Calm and cool-headed...I have the most adorable and beautiful wife that I can ever ask of God, and the cutest, most adorable bundle of joy in our two daughters and baby son...

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Highlights of 2011

2011 was a year of several antiques, mishaps, joys and celebrations...here's just a summary of what I can recall:
  • Jan.11- our house help disappeared mysteriously, and so I had to make a dash for my LC Chairman's letter of authority that I'm an upright citizen and member of the Kamuli Kireka village, then I got a buddy cop, named William, who received my complaint and filed my statement- missing person;
  • Feb.11- our eldest daughter, Abigail started Reception (Top Class) of Nursery and was so excited after the long Xmas '10 break;
  • Mar.11- we receive the wonderful news that we are expecting our 3rd child, and so planning, reorganising, modifying- "kwegamba" changes were in order from the word "Go";
  • Jun.11- our 2nd daughter, Miranda turned 2 years old and it was a fun moment, party time and all; then my Mzei called me up for an urgent appointment (impromptu) and the deal- we were blessed with a plot of land- amazing;
  • July.11- we stepped up from "footsie" i.e purchased a beautiful family (7-seater) car;
  • Nov.11- attended our Abigail's end of year concert and Nursery Graduation celebration at Time2Play Nursery and Day Care & Leisure Centre, Najjera; had a wonderful time; attended P.1 interview for Abigail at Hillside Naalya- she passed very well and got admission into P.1, for 2012;
  • Dec.11- our maid who made a disappearing act in Jan.11 returned home- talk of prodigal maids! And our 3rd child, baby Mark Brendan was born unto us- the best Xmas gift ever;
  • and we had the periodic birthdays, parties, cozy family moments throughout the year;
  • work grew from strength to strength.
All things considered, 2011 was worthwhile; however, 2012 is here and we hope and are expectant of so much more of God's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment